Hi everybody! Robyn, The Pink Stamper, is having a Design Team Call for 2011, and has 2 spots open. I have wanted to be in Robyn's Design Team for a while, she is awesome! I love her videos, and her stamps are so cute! The Challenge was to make something using your favorite Cartridge, and Robyn's favorite Colors, Pink, Green, and Brown! You could also use an optional color of your choice. I made this Valentine Card using:
Elephant on Create A Critter cut at 3"
Fuschia Cardstock cut into a small card
Lime Green Background
Large Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder
"I Love You A Ton" Printed out on the same color Cardstock as your card
Brown Cardstock Strip
Happy Valentine's Day Stamp from Michaels
Basic Black Stampin Up! Ink.
Here is how I made the card.
1. I cut the Elephant from Create a Critter at 3"
2. I cut and Cuttlebugged a lime green piece of Cardstock
3. I cut Fushia Cardstock and folded it into a small card
4. I cut a small strip of brown Cardstock
5. I went and printed out my saying, "I Love You A Ton" from my computer onto the same color Cardstock as my card.
6. I put it all together
7. Then I stamped the inside with "Happy Valentine's Day!" A stamp I got in a set at Michaels
Please leave comments you guys! It means a lot to me, and I love it when you all do!